Protecting Your Reputation
PSP Services understands how your institution’s reputation is crucial to your optimal operations. Our team will help you achieve and maintain a consistently sanitary, hygienic and safe environment for your constituents.
We help you identify and manage risks. PSP Service is also available to you 24/7 for emergency situations.
Talk to us today about your pest situation. Our team is available for obligation-free consultations.
Programmes Developed for Government Institutions and Offices
There is a big burden on government institutions and offices in maintaining a good standard of sanitation and hygiene. After all, you are the enforcers of laws and standards. As members of these institutions and offices, you should be able to comply with these, 100%.
PSP Service understands your unique requirements. We also know that there is no one-size fits all solution to pest control. Each case is unique; and our recommendations and solutions for you are based on our ocular survey and interview findings.
We want to get to the heart of your problem; and provide you with the best solution to your pest problem.
Our Standard Programme covers what you need to get comprehensive pest control protection. This includes key elements of our service, such as regular scheduled visits, auditing and reports, and access to our 24 hour emergency response team.
- Unlimited call-outs in case of problems
- Regular, structured and scheduled visits
- Emergency response within 24 hours
- Use of the latest technology
- Use of low and non-toxic products
- Detailed reporting with recommendations and advice
Your Dedicated Team of Experts and Technicians
PSP Services provides you with a dedicated team of experts and technicians. The team is comprised of some of the pest control industry’s top men and women. This specific team is expert in a variety of government institutions and offices, so you can trust them to know your unique situation and requirements.
- Experience in government service
- In-depth understanding of government institutions and offices, and the issues you face
- Training in food hygiene regulations
- Knowledge of the relevant audit standards
- Access to specialist services